VISTA Program Coordinator
PHENND is hiring!
The Philadelphia Higher Education Network for Neighborhood Development (PHENND) is a consortium of institutions of higher education in the Philadelphia region. The VISTA Program Coordinator will provide additional staff support for PHENND’s growing AmeriCorps VISTA Program. The Program Coordinator will assist the VISTA Program Manager with key aspects of the program namely: VISTA recruitment, data collection and progress monitoring, and communications and outreach. Additionally, the Program Coordinator will handle the development of a new ‘graduated schools’ component of the program to track long-term outcomes at previously participating VISTA host schools.
A Bachelor’s Degree and 1 year to 3 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
* Exceptional communication skills and relationship building skills.
* Flexible, creative, and innovative thinker.
* Able to maintain focus under pressure and make adjustments to accommodate program and client needs.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google platforms, social media (Facebook & Twitter), basic graphic design.
* Solutions-oriented problem solver. Strong decision-making skills and ability to work independently.
* Passionate about national service generally and PHENND’s mission specifically.
To learn more about PHENND, visit http://www.phennd.org.
To apply for this job, visit: https://jobs.hr.upenn.edu/postings/42639
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Priority application deadline is January 20, 2019.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.