VISTA, Marketing & Communications, EducationWorks
Posted by on February 19, 2007
VISTA – Marketing & Communications
This person will help design, research, implement, and evaluate EducationWorks? Marketing and Communications plan. The VISTA will be supervised by the Director of Development and will work in the Lawrenceville, NJ office (located 1 mile from Trenton and 30 miles from Center City Philadelphia).
1. Assist in the development of a comprehensive marketing plan
2. Conduct research to enhance agency branding
3. Distribute agency publications and materials
4. Assist in coordinating and conducting agency site tours
1. Edit, produce, and distribute six to nine agency newsletters annually
2. Maintain the contacts mailing list
3. Recommend changes and maintain the agency website
4. Assist with media and press contacts
5. Initiate three to six newsletter inserts annually for former AmeriCorps and staff members
1. Work with the Development Director and committee to strengthen donor loyalty for programs and events
2. Initiate and maintain the agency donor giving and contacts system
3. Conduct research on a web-based donor options
Living allowance & benefits:
Monthly living allowance of $894 before taxes; health care; partial child care if eligible; relocation allowance up to $500 if eligible; education award of $4,725 at completion of year; student loan forbearance & one year accrued interest paid on loans.
College degree in Marketing and/or Communications
Excellent writing skills
Ability to take initiative and work as part of a team
Application: <a href="http://www.cns.gov">http://www.cns.gov</a>; VISTA.
Contact: Tom Sauerman (609.392.6662 x110 or TSauerman@EducationWorks-online.org)
684 Whitehead Rd.
Lawrenceville, NJ 08646
- Executive Director, Big Picture Philadelphia – Dec 7
- Stoneleigh Emerging Leader Fellowship Opportunities
- Assistant Professor of Ethnic Studies and Director of Academic Innovation, Albion College, The Phila. Center
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.