Virtual Training: Targeting and Recruitment – Jul 21
We know there are amazing projects and events taking place in-person and virtually throughout the city. One question we regularly hear is, “How do I recruit people/volunteers for my project?” If you’ve ever asked that question, this month’s Civic Engagement Learning Series is for you!
We are going to share best practices for:
- Planning your outreach and recruitment
- Considerations to take as you recruit
- Recruitment strategies
- How to engage your volunteers to return for the next project
Date and Time: July 21, 2020, 6:00 – 7:00 PM
After registering, you can expect to receive an email from the event organizer with the link to join the training.
Register here: https://secure.everyaction.com/f21uZsOutkq4a0xd3yo2rw2
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- CARES Symposium: A Conversation Between Rev. Kaji Douša and R. Stanton Jones – Nov 2
- CARES Symposium: Introduction to Immigrant Detention – Oct 27
- Webinar: PHLConnectED – An overview for Community Leaders – Oct 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.