Virtual Town Hall on Housing Assistance – Aug 3
Posted by U. S. Representative Dwight Evans on August 3, 2021
You’re invited to a virtual town hall on housing assistance on Tuesday, Aug. 3 at 5:30 PM. While Philadelphia’s eviction diversion requirement for renters is in place through Aug. 31, it’s important for renters and homeowners who are facing difficulties to seek help NOW.
Here are two good resources to check out before the town hall:
- Consumerfinance.gov (for both renters and homeowners)
- PHLRentAssist.org (for renters and landlords – information on the city’s rental assistance program AND the eviction diversion program)
You can click here to RSVP for the town hall. Scheduled speakers include representatives of Clarifi, Community Legal Services and the Philadelphia Housing Development Corp.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- 68th Annual Conference of the Pennsylvania Council for the Social Studies – Oct 11
- PHL AC Alumni Chapter Vision for National Service Event – Sep 22
- PHAN’s 2021 Virtual Health Conference – Oct 21-22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.