Virtual Programming at the Free Library of Philadelphia
Posted by Free Library of Philadelphia on September 8, 2020
While we wait for in-person programming to return to our neighborhood libraries, be sure to head over to our Virtual Programming page and find something that interests you! Our staff have been hard at work over the last several months bringing virtual programs and events to your living room via platforms like Facebook, Crowdcast, and Zoom! Be sure to check out the event details and follow the instructions for participating.
Virtual Programming page: https://libwww.freelibrary.org/calendar/virtual-programs/
Here’s just a sampling of what you can expect to find in September:
- Join us for the X-periment Files, a series of fun and educational experiments for teens and children, with a new topic explored each week.
- Start your week with the Free Library’s Money Mondays series! September topics include Budgeting During a Crisis (Sept. 14), Fraud During COVID (Sept. 21), and Saving For Your Future (Sept. 28).
- Join Ms. Naomi on Fridays at 8:30 a.m. on Facebook Live for Music & Movement! Enjoy songs, dancing, and fun exploring rhythm and movement! Can’t watch live? The program will be available on Facebook as a recorded video afterwards.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Creating Cohesive Culture 2.0 – Oct 29
- Faith Leader’s Wednesday Webinar: Safe and Informed Election – Oct 21
- Hopeworks Fall 2020 Virtual Code Day – Oct 24
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.