Virtual Job Fair: INTER/VIEW 2020 – Jul 22
Posted by Generocity on July 14, 2020
INTER/VIEW is an informal social impact jobs fair showcasing mission-oriented companies seeking talented people seeking to do good on and off the job.
The 9:30 am – 12:00 pm event on July 22, 2020, will feature panel conversations, lightning round chats and a dedicated expo area where exhibitors and attendees can meet.
Organizations participate to show off their company culture—and get to know professionals outside of their resume. For professionals, you’ll meet organizations that don’t just want another employee or volunteer- they’re looking to build lasting relationships that work for both sides.
Exhibitors/sponsors can advertise:
- Paid part- and full-time opportunities
- Your leadership, mission, D&I initiatives, and more
- Opportunities for veterans, returning citizens, and those with disabilities
Opportunities are limited and the deadline for applying is July 20th, so it’s best to claim your spot as soon as possible. Exhibit at INTER/VIEW.
Attendees can expect to:
- Find jobs aligned with their personalities and lifestyles
- Receive information about how to get involved in the Philadelphia area
- Come as they are — virtual life means suit and tie are optional
- Expand their peer network by chatting with industry professionals
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Social Media Platforms and the Fight Against Election Disinformation – Oct 29
- Gun Buyback & Bucks for Bullets – Oct 24
- From Pre-K to Fifth Grade: Early Literacy as Dropout Prevention For Philadelphia Students – Nov 5
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.