Virtual Grant Writing Certificate Program
Posted by Temple University Harrisburg on April 6, 2021
Our VIRTUAL Grant Writing Certificate Program is beneficial for anyone who is interested in grant writing but is not sure how to get started. We will provide you with the tools needed to turn a good idea into a great proposal, and get your next project off the ground!
- Basic elements of grant writing and how to get started
- Build your organization’s capacity & building a program design
- Finding potential funders & how to build a budget
- Evaluation plans & strategies
- Grant writing reality check: pulling a final proposal together
The Temple University Harrisburg Campus VIRTUAL Grant Writing Certificate Program is flexible. We offer the option of morning or evening sessions – all to fit your schedule and lifestyle.
2021 Program Dates: May 4, 11, 18 & 25; June 1 & 8
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Requests Input from Area School & Community Leaders
- Reinventing Our Communities Cohort Program
- Votes & Ballots Revamp Brainstorming – Apr 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.