Virtual Full Circle Career Workshop: Active Interviewing Strategies – Jan 12
Posted by Free Library of Philadelphia on January 5, 2021
Do you want to win interviews at all levels? Today’s employment marketplace requires new interviewing skills. No longer can job candidates be passive recipients of interviewing questions. Today’s interviews require an Active Interviewing© approach where job candidates actively communicate job winning information to the interviewer.
During this workshop you will learn:
- How to actively communicate the information you want the interviewer to know
- How to answer any interview question
- Important questions you need to ask in every interview
- Psychological strategies for winning over interviewers
Date and Time: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 12:00-1:30 PM
To join, please register here. Zoom meeting information will be emailed upon registration.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Film Screening: The Road to Justice – Jan 26
- College & Career Learning Series – Jan 27
- COVID-19 Info Session: Vaccines & Testing – Jan 26&28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.