Virtual Federal Services Fair: Employee Rights and Protections – Nov 14
Posted by U. S. Representative Dwight Evans on November 10, 2020
We invite you to join us to learn about programs and resources offered from participating federal agencies. These experts will share information about services their agencies provide and you will have the opportunity to interact with representatives from each agency.
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM),
- U.S. Department of Labor-Employee Benefits Security,
- U.S. Department of Labor-Wage and Hour Division,
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
Date and Time: November 14, 2020, 10:00-11:30 AM
The fair will be livestreamed here.
For more information, please contact Felicia Parker-Cox at 215-276-0340 or Felicia@mail.house.gov .
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Middle School STEM Event, CCP – Dec 22 or 23
- Civic Engagement Academy: Media & Marketing – Dec 15
- Thinking Beyond Walls: The Role of Nursing in Community-Based Organizations – Dec 8
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.