Virtual Fall 2020 Grant Writing Certificate Program – Oct 6
Posted by Temple University Harrisburg on September 22, 2020
Join Temple Harrisburg Campus this fall for the VIRTUAL Grant Writing Certificate Program! We will cover the basics of grant seeking and writing. Let us provide you with the tools to turn a good idea into a great proposal to get your next project off the ground!
- How to get started
- Basic elements of grants & grant writing
- Build your organization’s capacity & building a program design
- Finding potential funders & how to build a budget
- Evaluation plans & strategies
- Grant writing reality check: pulling a final proposal together
Certificate Cost: $275
Learn more and register here: https://noncredit.temple.edu/search/publicCourseSearchDetails.do?method=load&courseId=21959372
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Growing Relationships in a Pandemic: A Toolkit – Nov 2 or 9
- Webinar: Closing the Perceptions Gap Among Stakeholders on the Work Readiness of College Graduates – Oct 28
- Webinar: Focus on Justice – Oct 29
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.