Village of Arts & Humanities: looking for various resources and info
Posted by on July 4, 2003
The Village of Arts and Humanities is in need of the following opportunities to be filled and or helped out with if you know of anyone or contacts please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Casey Buckley, at 215-225-0615 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Arts organizations that have worked doing Waldorf, Montesauri methodology in community arts programs. Our resident artist is looking for some guidance in this area to integrate it in with our curriculum for our summer and fall programs
2. Anyone intersted in using service learning programing this fall and using the Village of Arts and Humanities as its host site please be sure to contact us by Mid August at the latest to set up your tentative program.
3. Anyone who has information relating specifically to Environmental Program Grants for neighborhood revitalization programs in Philadelphia/Pennsylvania that would be extremely helpful.
4. Philadelphia Health Corp will be finishing up their term of service on August 1st. Many of the Health Corp members will be looking for jobs/internships. If you are interested in any positions that could benefit from the experience of one of these individuals please let me know.
5. Volunteers/Interns needed for Mural Arts Project from July 7th-July 18th and for one time events throughout the summer at the Village of Arts and Humanities.
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- MASK ON! Philly Project – Volunteers Needed
- Bethesda Project – Remote Volunteer Opportunities
- Summer of Census – partners needed
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.