various positions, Philadelphia Community Corps
Posted by Philadelphia Community Corps on January 18, 2016
Multiple Internship Positions Available with the Philadelphia Community Corps:
Are you interested in being a part of a dynamic, rapidly developing nonprofit organization? We are currently seeking motivated, versatile individuals to join our team!
The Philadelphia Community Corps is a nonprofit deconstruction and material salvage organization that focuses on career development. We provide job training programs that empower underserved citizens to revitalize blighted neighborhoods by deconstructing vacant buildings and salvaging materials for reuse.
We are currently looking for interns for the following positions:
- Management and Administration
- Marketing and Communication
- Fundraising and Development
- Programming and Curriculum Development
- Accounting and Budgeting
Please visit our website for a full description of each job: http://www.philadelphiacommunitycorps.org/?page_id=1712. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Alex McNeil – email@example.com
- Director of Intensive Behavioral Health Services, Public Health Management Corporation
- Executive Director, Big Picture Philadelphia – Dec 7
- Stoneleigh Emerging Leader Fellowship Opportunities
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.