various grants, Administration for Children and Families
Posted by on July 18, 2003
SUMMARY: The Administration for Children and Families (ACF), Office of Community Services (OCS) invites eligible entities to submit competitive grant applications for new grants for the following OCS programs:
1. Assets for Independence Demonstration Program, CFDA 93-602
2. Community Economic Development Program, CFDA 93-570 [[Page 40983]]
3. Community Food and Nutrition Program, CFDA 93-571
4. Family Violence Prevention and Services Program–Discretionary Funds Program, CFDA 93-592
5. Job Opportunities for Low-Income Individuals Program, CFDA 93-593
6. Training, Technical Assistance and Capacity-Building Program, CFDA 93-570
The entire Consolidated Program Announcement for FY 2003 will not be published in the Federal Register. Rather, OCS is publishing this Abbreviated Program Announcement in the Federal Register. Where applicable, this Abbreviated Program Announcement contains the following information for each of the above-listed programs: CFDA Number, Legislative Authority, Eligible Applicants, Availability of Funds, Eligible Activities, Project Period, Application Due Date, and Contact Information.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Seeks Proposals for Community Solutions for Health Equity Program – Oct 7
- Impact Fund: Support for Litigation to Advance Social Justice – Oct 6
- Herb Block Foundation Invites LOIs for Projects to Defend Basic Freedoms – Oct 6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.