Various full-time and part-time positions, Afterschool Programs
Posted by on November 7, 2003
[posted CTCNet Philadelphia]
1. Seeking people with degree and desire to work with children in after school programs at various sites throughout Greater Philadelphia area.
2. Seeking college students to work (flexible hours) in the following areas:
Marketing – Public Relations
Recruitment – Public Relations
For additional information, please contact:
Pastor C. Kendrick
Greater Philadelphia After School/Enrichment Programs
The Salvation Army
701 N. Broad St.
Phila., Pa. 19123
(215) 787-2979 (Fax)
- Executive Director, Big Picture Philadelphia – Dec 7
- Stoneleigh Emerging Leader Fellowship Opportunities
- Assistant Professor of Ethnic Studies and Director of Academic Innovation, Albion College, The Phila. Center
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.