Urban Universities + Thriving Communities – Jan 28
Posted by Ohio State University on January 7, 2020
Communities flourish when everyone within them has the opportunity to flourish.
When urban-serving universities and communities join forces, we can confront the complexities of education, healthcare, economic and human development in order to:
- Prepare an increasingly diverse workforce to successfully navigate careers
through technological, economic and social change.
- Assess, treat and prevent urban health risks for increasingly diverse populations.
- Create sustainable solutions for continued and inclusive growth that improve the quality of life in our communities.
Join educators, industry, nonprofit and community leaders at The Ohio State University to exchange ideas and reinvigorate our collective efforts toward strengthening and sustaining vibrant, inclusive communities.
Date and Location
January 28, 2020
8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. EST
Learn more and register: https://thinkbeyond.osu.edu/urbanuniversities
- Call for Proposals: Constructing the New Social Compact – Jan 31
- CALL for ABSTRACTS: Rutgers Education Reform, Communities, and Social Justice Research Conference – Feb 14
- Uneven Outcomes in the Labor Market: Understanding Trends and Identifying Solutions – Feb 1-4
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.