Urban Health Summer Institute Registration Open Now! June 22-28
The Drexel Urban Health Collaborative is hosting its fifth annual Summer Institute at the Dornsife School of Public Health from June 22-28, 2020. Ten courses will be offered, all teaching practical, tangible skills. For your convenience, most courses are offered as half-day classes over the course of one week, and some are offered over a weekend.
The Urban Health Summer Institute offers short courses for varied audiences of students, researchers, public health and allied professionals. Registration is now open — act now to take advantage and save $200 with early bird rates!
- Introduction to Multilevel Analysis for Urban Health Research
- Big Data Uses in Public Health: Structuring, Analyzing, and Visualizing Across Data Sources
- Introduction to GIS
- Introduction to R
- Data Visualization in R for Urban Health
- Community-Based Participatory Research: Practical Applications in Urban Health
- Policy Analysis in the Trenches: Big to Small Data Approaches
- Introduction to Bayesian Analysis for Public Health
- Analyzing NHANES Data
- Using Complex Systems Science Methods in Urban Health Research
View courses and register today: https://drexel.edu/uhc/events-workshops/summer-institute/?utm_source=Dornsife+School+of+Public+Health+Communications&utm_campaign=3f6c40648f-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_03_25_06_05_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_fa9e5b0e03-3f6c40648f-&mc_cid=3f6c40648f&mc_eid=%5bUNIQID%5d
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.