Urban Health Summer Institute – Jun 24-30
Posted by Drexel Urban Health Collaborative on April 16, 2019
The Drexel Urban Health Collaborative is hosting its fourth annual Summer Institute at the Dornsife School of Public Health from June 24 through June 30, 2019. These courses are a great opportunity to learn tangible skills in a condensed format. Nine courses are being offered. For your convenience, most courses are offered as half-day classes over the course of one week or over a weekend. Register before April 30th to save $200!
- What’s in a Tweet? Social media analytics in public health
- Community-Based Participatory Research: Practical Applications in Urban Health
- Crisis and Risk Communication in Urban Health
- Introduction to Health Impact Assessment for Urban Health
- GIS for Urban Health
- Data Visualization in R for Urban Health
- Introduction to Community Based System Dynamics
- Introduction to Multilevel Analysis for Urban Health Research
- Introduction to Bayesian Analysis for Public and Urban Health
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Lunch & Learn about Virtual Service – Sep 30
- Taking Research Public: Tips for Writing Effective Op-Eds – Oct 8
- Webinar: Nuts & Bolts of Online Performance – Oct 12
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.