Drexel Urban Health Collaborative
Urban Health Summer Institute – Jun 24-30
The Drexel Urban Health Collaborative is hosting its fourth annual Summer Institute at the Dornsife School of Public Health from June 24 through June 30, 2019. These courses are a great opportunity to learn tangible skills in a condensed format. Nine courses are being offered. For your convenience, most courses are offered as half-day classes over the course of one week or over a weekend. Register before April 30th to save $200!
- What’s in a Tweet? Social media analytics in public health
- Community-Based Participatory Research: Practical Applications in Urban Health
- Crisis and Risk Communication in Urban Health
- Introduction to Health Impact Assessment for Urban Health
- GIS for Urban Health
- Data Visualization in R for Urban Health
- Introduction to Community Based System Dynamics
- Introduction to Multilevel Analysis for Urban Health Research
- Introduction to Bayesian Analysis for Public and Urban Health
More Faculty Updates
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.