Updated Website: Phila. Public School Notebook
Posted by on February 23, 2009
The Notebook 2.0 is the place to go to get daily updates from the Philadelphia Public School Notebook.
For the next few weeks we’re going to email you about interesting developments with our new site. The site gives you improved access to archives of our past editions of the newspaper and Newsflash, but now has a blog and opportunity for comments and direct feedback on our work.
Blog posts from our first week include:
* Helen Gym posting about the search for a new SRC commissioner.
* Dale Mezzacappa writing the first weekly “In case you missed it” post detailing noteworthy education articles from the past week.
* Alesha Jackson blogging about the first Black History Month with a Black president.
* …and more from Len Rieser, Eric Braxton, Debbie Wei, and Shani Adia Evans!
Please let your friends know about our new site. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any feedback about the site, the Newsflash, or the Notebook in general. We appreciate your support and comments.
More in "New Resources"
- SSIR Guide to Influencing Public Policy
- New Report: How Many Households May Be at Risk of Eviction Because of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 120-Day Update on Pathways to Reform, Transformation, and Reconciliation
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.