Unlocking Impact: Keys to Successful Partnerships Conference – Mar 1
The Western New York Service-Learning Coalition hopes that Unlocking Impact: Keys to Successful Partnerships will be a learning conference designed to elevate thinking, ideas and practices that can create positive shifts in the work we do in our community. We hope to bring together community champions, practitioners, faculty and students to share and explore partnerships created and the positive impact they have made.
We encourage attendace from non-profit organizations, faculty, college/university community engagement staff and undergraduate/graduate students from Western New York and beyond. We love hearing about the great work that is being done in the communities of our friends and colleagues.
Some questions we are asking attendees to consider:
- What makes a partnership between a faculty member, students, and a nonprofit organization successful?
- What is the depth of the work that goes into creating a mutually-beneficial experience in the community?
- Is it possible for colleges and universities to do more harm than good when it comes to tackling our community’s biggest challenges?
Date And Time
Fri, March 1, 2019
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM EST
5200 South Park Avenue
Hamburg, NY 14075
- Youth Leadership Summit on Education Equity – Jul 20-22
- National Civic Leadership Training Summit: Take Your Power Back Weekend – Aug 1-2
- Virtual Conference: 2020 Assessment Institute – Oct 25-28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.