University Economic Development Association Conference
Posted by on September 15, 2008
University Economic Development Association presents:
Policy, Practice, & Partnership: Effective Engagement and Emerging Trends in Economic Development
November 9 – 11 | St. Petersburg, Florida
Discover university economic development resources
Don’t miss opportunities to:
- Learn about best practices in economic development;
- Discuss economic development projects with colleagues from across the country; and
- Select the best projects to win “Awards of Excellence”
Early bird rate of $395 ends October 1, 2008!
This event is recognized by the International Economic Development Council as a professional development event that counts toward the recertification of Certified Economic Developers (CEcD).
- Civic Learning and Democratic Engagement Meeting 2021 – Jun 2-11
- Call for Papers: Environmental Justice, ENGAGE! – Apr 5
- Submit a Proposal for the HIV Prevention and Education Virtual Conference – Mar 24
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.