Understanding Your Credit Report
Posted by Clarifi on July 10, 2017
July 13, 2017, 4-5pm
Nicetown-Tioga Branch, Free Library of Philadelphia
3720 N. Broad St.
Do you want to increase your credit score, but are not sure how to begin? Your personal credit is your reputation and your credit score impacts everything in your life — from homeownership to insurance rates. You’ll learn new skills such as obtaining and understanding a credit report to improving your credit so you can achieve your credit goals.
· Learn why a credit report and credit score is important
· Understand what hurts and helps your credit scores
· How to correct credit report inaccuracies
To Register please visit : https://clarifi.org/programs/events/understanding-your-credit-report
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Driving Toward Educational Equity – Feb 4
- 2021 One Book, One Philadelphia Announced: The Tradition – Apr 14
- Targeted Self-Care: Redefining Your Approach to Healthy Living – Feb 3
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.