Turning Volunteers and Board Members Into Donors
Posted by Network for Good on July 30, 2018
August 1st, 2018 at 1:00pm ET
Join Network for Good and special guest, Kay Sprinkel Grace, global consultant and creator of the “AAA” program for engaging volunteers in the full development process, to learn how you can have a cadre of volunteers — including board members — who give not only their time, but their money.
During this webinar, Kay will provide participants with data about the correlation between volunteering and giving, and provide strategies for attaining full engagement. She will cover:
- How to present the full scope of philanthropic engagement when enlisting volunteers
- The way in which the “AAA” (Ambassador, Advocate, Asker) model helps volunteers see a role where they can be confident and the demonstrated correlation between confidence and giving
- How to counter the argument: “I give my time — why do I have to give money?”
- Ways to build in values-based motivation to giving both time and money
Reserve Your Space Now!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: How Social Sector Organizations Can Design Human Connections in the Digital Age – Mar 24
- Webinar on Emerging Adults: A Different Approach: How Do We Get There? – Apr 8
- City of Philadelphia: Call for Neighborhood Activists – Mar 19
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.