Trauma Informed Mentoring – Aug 18
Posted by MENTOR Independence Region on July 21, 2020
Get the skills and strategies you need in your mentoring role to support youth in developing resilience to cope with the effects of trauma.
This free virtual training will be facilitated by MENTOR Independence Region (https://mentorir.org/), an affiliate of MENTOR: The National Mentoring Partnership.
In this interactive virtual training participants will:
- Increase their knowledge and understanding of trauma
- Explore youth behaviors through a trauma-informed lens
- Explore evidence-based strategies for supporting youth in developing resiliency
Date and Time: August 18, 2020, 12:00-1:15 PM
Learn more and register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/trauma-informed-mentoring-training-registration-112020008862
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Info Sessions: COVID-19 Mortgage and Emergency Rental Assistance Programs – Aug 19 & 20
- Virtual Seminar: Pedagogies Under Microscopes – Aug 15
- 2020 B.PHL Innovation Fest: Supporting COVID-19 Recovery Efforts in Philly Region – Sep 15-17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.