Training and Support for Neighborhood-Based Community Organizers
Iron Sharpens Iron 2018: Training and Support for Neighborhood-Based Community Organizers
Join the spring session of engaged neighborhood residents, community organizers and community developers to learn about best practices in volunteer and resident engaged revitalization and stabilization at the neighborhood level. Highlights include:
- How to Make Our Voices Heard: Best Practices to Influence Decision-Makers
- Real Estate Development: A Primer for Community Residents
- Organizing Effective Meetings/Outreach: Part 2
- Using Social Media for Neighborhood Action
Breakfast served at 9 a.m.
When: Saturday, May 19th – 9:30 – 12:30 p.m.
Where: Temple University Center City, 1515 Market Street
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Film Screening: The Road to Justice – Jan 26
- College & Career Learning Series – Jan 27
- COVID-19 Info Session: Vaccines & Testing – Jan 26&28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.