Smoke Free Philly
Tobacco Education Training for Early Childhood Educators, June 7
Develop the confidence you need to talk to families about their tobacco use! This free June 7, 2019, 9:30-11:30 AM training class is designed specifically for early childhood educators. Free gift card! Save your space!
Location: 123 South Broad Street, 6th Floor, Conference Room C, Philadelphia PA
Flyer link here.
This free training class is designed specifically for early childhood educators in Philadelphia. This session covers:
- The harmful effects of tobacco
- The relationship between trauma and tobacco use
- Intergenerational patterns associated with tobacco use
- The impact of tobacco on targeted groups
- The role of organizational policies and practices that may inadvertently encourage tobacco use
- Organizational strategies that support tobacco cessation
- The impact of tobacco exposure on social-emotional development
- PQAS Credits Available
Supported by SmokeFreePhilly.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.