The Reunion Project – Nov 23
Posted by Philadelphia FIGHT on October 29, 2019
The Reunion Project is a free celebratory event for long term HIV/AIDS survivors.
About this Event
This year, Philadelphia is proudly hosting The Reunion Project for the fourth time in honor of those in the tri-state area who have been long in the fight. The venue for this year’s event will be t the William Way LGBT Community Center.
There will be Fellowship, Education, and Fun.
Sat, November 23, 2019
9:30 AM – 4:00 PM EST
William Way LGBT Community Center
1315 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
The event will include
- A chance to connect and share stories with other long term survivors.
- A discussion about the U = U campaign ( Undetectable = Untransmittable).
- A mini Ball, featuring local youth from the ballroom scene.
- There will be music, fun, and chances to meet new people and share in this celebration of life and resilience!
Learn more and RSVP here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-reunion-project-registration-78008506543
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Five Part Series: Discover Effective Collaboration Techniques at Creative Exchange – Oct 23
- City Year Women’s Leadership Luncheon – Oct 13
- A New Kind of Back to Work: Talent, Recovery, and the Future of Greater Philadelphia – Oct 2
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.