The Culture of Mentoring Virtual Workshop – Dec 11
Posted by Youth Build Philly on December 1, 2020
At YouthBuild Philly, we understand the power of creating strong relationships with young people. Tune in as Justine Philyaw, YouthBuild Philly’s Director of Program Operations, shares how mentoring at YouthBuild has contributed to our program’s culture, led to positive student outcomes and strong relationships between staff and students.
Date and Time: Thursday, December 11, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Learn the history and see data that supports how YouthBuild Philly’s mentoring program has positively impacted students and staff.
- Discover how mentoring can help staff to stay connected with students during challenging times, like the current health crisis.
- Learn how to implement formal and/or informal mentoring programs within their organization.
- Have an opportunity to ask questions and engage in discussion with other youth development practitioners.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Youth Conversations on Safety and Policing in the Kennsington & Fairhill Communities – Mar 22
- Engaged Scholarship Symposium – Mar 16-18
- Deloitte Tax Event for Nonprofits (FREE): Future Planning + Cash Benefits for Your – Mar 11
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.