Temporary COVID-19 Administrative Coordinator, Drexel U.
Posted by Drexel University on February 16, 2021
Drexel is hiring a Temporary Administrative Coordinator position to support the CNHP COVID testing team ($17-20/hr). Drexel University’s COVID-19 testing operation is an operation to test students and employees of the University at no cost.
- Administrative coordination in conjunction with testing site staff, co-op employees and volunteers for all three sites: University City, Center City and Queen Lane
- Manage scheduling of testing site volunteers and maintain calendar for testing site volunteers
- Schedule and manage FIT testing and PPE for staff and volunteers
- Access and address email that is sent to various testing email addresses, in conjunction with staff
- Schedule interviews and assist in screening applicants
- Assists with projects as needed
- Communicate with testing patients and clinical staff members in a professional and empathic manner, assuring them of the confidentiality of the information collected and explaining how collected information will be utilized.
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Ability to speak/write clearly and directly while effectively communicate with team members and volunteers
- General computer literacy and proficiency.
- Ethical understanding of patient processes, confidentiality, and personal health information data management.
- Participation and successful completion of Drexel University HIPPA Training Certificate.
- Knowledge of REDcap Database a plus but not required (training as appropriate will be provided).
Job Location: 100% Remote
Position may be part-time or full-time: 20-40 hours per week.
All resumes/inquiries can be sent to DLK44@drexel.edu.
- Manager, Network Organizing, Engagement, & Knowledge – Mar 26
- Out-of-School-Time Continuous Quality Improvement Liaison
- Out-of-School-Time Program Liaison
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.