Telling Your Health Story, Health Writing Seminar – Nov 13-14
Posted by Philadelphia Inquirer on October 27, 2020
ABOUT THE EVENT
The Philadelphia Inquirer invites you to our virtual health writing seminar for patients and practitioners. This one-of-a-kind event brings professionals, patients, survivors, caregivers and advocates together to help you process, share, and elevate your health stories and experiences. Over the course of two days, our local panelists of healthcare and storytelling experts will share their knowledge of the power of writing and storytelling – and teach how you can do it, too.
Dates and Times:
- Friday, November 13, 2020, 12:00-4:00 PM
- Saturday, November 14, 2020, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Free IT Training Program for Young Adults – Dec 18
- Scholar Exchange: Article I: How Congress Works – Dec 3
- Learn How PA Colleges Are Leading the Way on Clean Energy – Dec 3
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.