Tax Reform: Impacts on Nonprofits and Giving
Posted by Network for Good on April 16, 2018
Tax Reform – is the sky really falling for nonprofits? There is much uncertainty on how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will play out in the near term. So what can you do?
We’ve brought back Network for Good Personal Fundraising Coach, John Gilchrist, FAHP, CFRE, and Managing Principal with Philanthropy Focus, to weigh in on how the recent changes to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will impact aspects of charitable giving. We’ll also share what nonprofits can do now to prepare for these changes by strengthening donor relationships.
- Increase in the standard deduction
- Elimination of personal exemptions
- Limitation on State and Local Taxes (SALT)
- Major donor considerations
- How to address these changes with your donors
Available on demand
More in "New Resources"
- New Research Report: The Value of State Service Commissions
- Philadelphia Parks & Recreation Presents: Women’s History Month
- Kindergarten Impacts of the Pennsylvania Pre-K Counts Program: A Statewide Evaluation
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.