Tamarack Institute ENGAGE! e-Magazine – January 2019 Edition
Posted by Tamarack Institute on February 12, 2019
Inside the January, 2019 edition
- Building the Practice of Collective Impact
- A Gift is Not a Gift Until it’s Given
- Lean Community Change: Strategies for Learning and Changing by Doing
- Top 10 Cities Reducing Poverty Reads in 2018
- Tamarack Featured in The Record on Fight Against Poverty
- The Latest from the Field
- Upcoming Events You Won’t Want to Miss
More in "New Resources"
- Summer 2020 CARES Act Survey of Low-Income College Students
- Article: COVID-19 and Student Performance, Equity, and U.S. Education Policy
- New Census Report: Statistics for Income, Poverty and Health Insurance
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.