Gift of Life Donor Program
Talent Development Professional, Gift of Life Donor Program
Gift of Life Donor Program, the non-profit agency serving eastern Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey and Delaware, is responsible for recovering organs and tissues used in life-saving and life-enhancing transplants.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Talent Development professional to collaborate with the HR Director and other internal stakeholders in creating and developing the organization’s first HR based talent development initiative. As TD Specialist you will facilitate the development and implementation of an HR based employee training, education and talent development strategy that supports the organization’s staff engagement strategy. The TD Specialist is responsible for developing the curriculum for and facilitating and/or directing the delivery of employee education programs (staff and leadership development), as well as the HR compliance training program, and the new employee orientation program. As an active member of the GOL talent development team, this individual collaborates with Clinical Education Services staff in developing education programs that complement clinical education initiatives. The TD Specialist assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees. This individual designs, and implements effective methods to educate, enhance and recognize performance, and drive employee engagement.
Join the nation’s leading organ donor program which coordinates more life-saving transplants than any program in the country, and provides hope and healing to thousands each year.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to:
- Examine and effectively navigate organizational hierarchy and conduct needs assessment to develop effective strategies yielding desired results
- Engage in critical thinking, work independently and collaborate effectively with others.
- Organize and coordinate multiple projects and calendars of multiple individuals, and plan for contingencies, in a fast paced environment
- Perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis of training programs.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred) from an accredited college or university with major course work in Organizational Training, Human Resources, Employee Development, Business, or related field.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in a training or organizational development role.
- Skill in creative and adaptive program planning, design, implementation, maintenance and evaluation.
- Knowledge of training techniques, assessment and research methods; and ability to demonstrate high standards of customer service and accountability for program results.
- Advanced skill in communicating in critical situations, orally and in writing, with employees, business, and community leaders.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and success in program development necessary skills
- We offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package, including medical, prescription drug and dental insurances, as well as tuition assistance and an employer matched 403(b) savings plan.
To investigate joining the nation’s leading procurement organization, APPLY NOW by submitting your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support diversity in our workplace.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.