Supports Coordinator, Liberty Resources
Posted by Liberty Resources on October 20, 2014
LRI is a non-profit, consumer driven organization that advocates & promotes Independent Living for persons with disabilities. More than 51% of our Board as well as 51% of our employees are persons with disabilities. LRI is committed to affirmative action to ensure that individuals with disabilities, particularly those who are members of traditionally under-represented groups, receive full access to LRI including employment opportunities. In addition to a commitment to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, LRI strives to affirmatively hire & promote individuals in protected classes, including those with disabilities throughout the organization.
This position provides direct services to consumers. It ensures consumers receive the services needed to live, learn, work and socialize in their communities. This includes the ability to identify, provide and maintain regular supports to assure continuity of care while maintaining compliance with all contract and funding regulations.
Delaware County Caseload with teleworking/telecommuting opportunity available*.
The right candidate will be…
- Eligible to work a flexible schedule after 90 days
- Available to start Teleworking/Telecommuting after 6 months
- Able to drive and have a reliable method of transportation (Valid driver’s license required)
*When submitting your cover letter and resume please specify interest in the Delaware County caseload if it applies.
- Center for Black Educator Development – Emerging Leader Fellowship Opportunity – Dec 31
- Digital Technology Manager, OIC of America – Dec 18
- Director of Intensive Behavioral Health Services, Public Health Management Corporation
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.