Summer Workshop for Youth: Getting Ready for High School – Aug 19-23
Posted by The Murals of the Mind Project on May 21, 2019
NEW – SCHOLARSHIPS NOW AVAILABLE
Youth Getting Ready for High School
Low Cost High School Readiness Program for Students aged 11-14
August 19 – 23, 2019
Do you know a rising 6th, 7th or 8th grader?
Are they nervous about starting high school?
Register them for Accepted! High School Readiness Summer Program presented by The Murals of the Mind Project (M.O.M.)
@ Columbus Square Recreation Center at 1200 Wharton St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
During the week-long workshop you will learn tips and tricks to help with:
• Overcoming First Day Jitters
• Improving Organization Skills
• Time Management
• Studying / Testing
• Assignments / Projects / Research
• Community Service Hours
• Recognizing Peer Pressure / Bullying
• School-Life Balance and more…
Workshop also includes fields trips AND a Pizza Party on the last day of the program!
Workshop cost: $30.00 Space limited to 20 participants
Register online at https://highschoolreadinessworkshop.eventbrite.com or
Sign up by visiting http://www.facebook.com//events/414106436020712
For more info call 215-825-3300
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Five Part Series: Discover Effective Collaboration Techniques at Creative Exchange – Oct 23
- City Year Women’s Leadership Luncheon – Oct 13
- A New Kind of Back to Work: Talent, Recovery, and the Future of Greater Philadelphia – Oct 2
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.