Public Health Management Corporation
Summer Intern, PHLpreK
The PHLpreK team at Public Health Management Corporation (PHMC) serves as the administrative intermediary for the City’s pre-kindergarten program. The PHLpreK team is offering an unpaid summer internship to an undergraduate or graduate student who is interested in developing data collection and management skills.
Expected responsibilities include:
• Assisting with data cleaning and collection
• Provide technical assistance on web-based data collection system
• Develop and administer surveys via SurveyMonkey
• Assist with infographic design
• Assist the Information & Accountability Manager and the Enrollment & Data Coordinator with other duties as they arise
• The ideal candidate will be studying public health, education, social work, or a similar field
• Proficiency with basic statistics and data analysis
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, and ability to learn new databases and systems
The intern is expected to commit 8-15 hours/week between early June and late August.
Please complete this online form by May 19, 2017 to apply for the opportunity: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PHLpreKSummer2017Internship
The PHLpreK team will reach out to prospective candidates after reviewing all submissions. Please reach out to Taj Magruder, the PHLpreK Enrollment & Data Coordinator, at email@example.com with any questions.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.