Substitute Teacher – Children’s Village
Children’s Village – Philadelphia, PA
- Children’s Village is nonprofit nationally accredited child care center located in center city serving children 13 months to 13 years of age.
- The substitute teachers are responsible for the care and well-being of the children in the classroom through the implementation of the education plan, the supervision of activities and enforcement of health and safety rules.
- This position is a supplemental position and the individual may be assigned to different rooms or teams throughout the day or the week.
- Work is assigned on as needed basis.
- Part day hours available
- Hours and time with children may be flexible.
- This is an hourly position.
- On-site training: 2 week paid mentoring
- Career incentives
- Teach program
- Job Type: Part-time
- First aid and CPR training
- Education: A high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
- Experience: One year of experience working with children is preferred.
- Skills: Good organization skills are necessary, Chinese speaking preferred.
Salary: Based on credentials, starting at $8.25 to $14.00
E-mail resumes to Eileen Flannery, Staffing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.