Submit a Proposal for the HIV Prevention and Education Virtual Conference – Mar 24
Posted by Philadelphia FIGHT on March 2, 2021
Submissions for the 2021 HIV Prevention & Education Virtual Conference: Racial, and Social Inequities in Healthcare are now open.
We are now accepting webinars for the HIV Prevention and Education Virtual Conference to be held June 1 – 30, 2021.
- The online webinar submission form is here.
- The webinar submission period is open until 3/24/21.
- Webinars will only be accepted during the allotted time frame.
- Webinars submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
- All webinar proposals must be submitted online via our submission web-portal.
- Please review our guidelines carefully.
The deadline for submissions is Wednesday, March 24, 2021, at 5:00
- Post-Capitalism Conference – Apr 22-25
- Call for Presentations: NAAEE Annual Conference, The Power of Connections – May 7
- Scholarship & Social Justice Undergraduate Research Conference – Apr 8-9
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.