Studio Institute Program Summer Internship
Posted by Brandywine Workshop and Archives on March 26, 2018
The Archives are Moving & Intern Opportunity
During the summer of 2018, the Brandywine Workshop and Archives (BWA) will begin the relocation of its archives. The Archives cover a forty-five year history of residences with over 400 visiting artists: its relocation places it near the Printed Image Gallery in the national, historic property at 730 S. Broad Street. The relocation presents an opportunity to hire a full-time summer art intern under the Studio Institute Program.
Skills: Intern must be skilled in Word, Excel, digital still photography, and digital graphic design. Proficiency in video and web design is a plus. This position pays $12/hour, 28 hours a week for 9 weeks. In addition, the intern will receive a $580 stipend for completing the Arts Intern component of the program. Deadline to Submit is May 31, 2018
Before applying, verify you:
- Will be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student as of the Fall 2018 semester.
- Attend college in Philadelphia or are a Philadelphia resident
- Have an Expected Family Contribution of less than $5,000. This number is on your FASFA form.
To apply to the position, Click Here and fill out the eligibility application form. You must make note of which position you are applying to in the application.
- Associate Dean – Equity and Access, Admissions, University of Pennsylvania
- Staff Attorney Position, Public Interest Law Center
- Operations Coordinator, Green Woods Charter School
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.