ECO Charter School
Student Admissions Coordinator, ECO Charter School
Student Admissions Coordinator
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Operations, to provide a wide variety of complex and confidential administrative and clerical support, communicating information to families, administrative staff, and others as required, and to assist in ensuring compliance of recruitment, enrollment, and admissions activities with legal, administrative and school policy requirements.
- Completes enrollment and admissions in-take documentation.
- Composes documents (e.g., correspondence, bulletins, reports) for Director of Operations for the purpose of requesting or providing information, confirming events, etc.
- Prepares, copies and distributes notices, memoranda or other correspondence for the purpose of informing families and school stakeholders regarding recruitment and enrollment activities, events or other work-related matters.
- Assists in coordinating recruitment and enrollment activities and functional responsibilities related to student in-take and management of online platforms.
- Attends enrollment and related administrative meetings as assigned for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.
- Assists in maintaining the daily/weekly/monthly calendar of recruitment and enrollment activities for the purpose of coordinating the scheduling of work-related appointments, activities, meetings, etc.
- Assists in planning and scheduling recruitment and enrollment events and activities, and maintaining calendar of related events
- Assists in overseeing enrollment workload for the purpose of maximizing efficiency and meeting operational requirements.
- Assists in maintaining documents, files and records for the purpose of providing up-to-date reference and audit trail for compliance.
- Answers telephone calls, and provide information and assistance to callers.
- As needed, serves as liaison with outside organizations related to recruitment and enrollment activities and work.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.