Storytelling for Nonprofits
Posted by Network for Good on July 10, 2017
How to Present Stories that Attract Donors, Win Support, and Raise More Money
Stories make a cause relatable, tangible, and touching. Moving stories tug at donors’ heartstrings and motivate them to give. But crafting a compelling story isn’t always easy, and not all stories are created equal.
This free eGuide will teach you how to:
- Build the elements of a great story.
- Choose the best, most effective stories to tell.
- Incorporate powerful visuals.
- Use emotion to motivate audiences.
- Collect stories from your staff, clients, and donors.
More in "New Resources"
- Special Issue of Prompt: Social Justice Writing Assignments, Toward a Politics of Location
- Mindfulness Tips You Can Try Tomorrow
- National Constitution Center’s Nonpartisan Interactive Constitution
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.