Stay Informed on COVID-19 in Philadelphia
Posted by The City of Philadelphia on April 7, 2020
Below are some quick ways to stay informed:
- Get COVID-19 updates sent to your phone. Text COVIDPHL to 888-777 to receive free text alerts with info and updates from @PHLPublicHealth.
- Residents with questions about the COVID-19 coronavirus can use the 24/7 helpline to talk to a medical professional. Call 800-722-7112
- For the latest updates and information on COVID-19 in Philadelphia please visit the Phila.gov webpage: https://www.phila.gov/programs/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/?mc_cid=c7c9d8875b&mc_eid=1e9ebdcee0
- View Daily Virtual Press Conferences on COVID-19 Updates, 1 pm every weekday: https://twitter.com/phlpublichealth, PHLgovTV, Comcast channels 64 and 1164, Verizon channels 40 and 41
More in "New Resources"
- New CDC Initiative: Racism and Health
- Grant for people coming out of prison
- Stand Up, Speak Up, Let’s Keep Each Other Safe: Stop Asian Hate
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.