Statistics in School Activities from the U.S. Census
Posted by U.S. Census Bureau on August 25, 2020
Statistics in School (SIS) brings school subjects to life using real-world Census Bureau statistics to create materials for use year after year at all grade levels. SIS is:
- Teacher-designed. Teachers helped create and review each activity to make sure it is valuable and engaging.
- Easy to use. Materials are free, easily customized, and supportive of existing lesson plans.
- Valuable. SIS enhances learning, boosts statistical literacy, and prepares students for a data-driven world.
Explore classroom activities here: https://www.census.gov/schools
More in "New Resources"
- Creating PRESENCE: New program addresses organizational trauma
- What Now? Post-Election Planning and Processing
- PA Family Support Needs Assessment
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.