Spruce Foundation 2017 Grant Application
Posted by Spruce Foundation on December 18, 2017
The Spruce Foundation is an all-volunteer, next-gen-led non-profit based in Philadelphia. We’re focused on cultivating the next generation of philanthropists through community giving and grant-making in support of Philadelphia’s youth.
You can access Spruce’s grant application by clicking here. Before you begin filling out the application, we recommend reading through our FAQ. Don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org at any time if you need additional guidance or information.
Grants are due December 20, 2017.
A strong application will outline a proposal that includes at least one of the following:
- A locally focused project
- An innovative project or initiative
- Clear strategy for engaging your community
- Long-term impact on beneficiaries
- Clear evaluation approach
- Detailed line item budget
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Long-Term Health, Mental Health Solutions – Aug 1
- Program Evaluation Proposals – Aug 1
- Youth Education Projects – Aug 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.