Spring Clean Your Finances
Posted by Clarifi on April 4, 2016
Flowers are opening and trees are turning green. Do you want your money to bloom too? With help
from the Clarifi team, add your financial goals to your spring cleaning checklist.
Together, we’ll help you clean your financial house. It’s free! We’ll even bring snacks.
- Receive financial education to help tackle your debt, improve your credit,
and nail down a spending plan
- Meet with a certified counselor for guidance with your finances
- Work with the Clarifi team to achieve your goals
Commit to our 6-month boot camp and get support and resources at no cost to you.
Event 1: Saturday, April 23
Event 2: Saturday, April 30
Creating a Plan that Works
Event 3: Saturday, May 7
Start Your Upgrade
215-320-1484 or http://clarifi.org/diymoney
All sessions will be held at:
PHMC | 1500 Market St, Suite 1500 (Lower Mezzanine) | Phila, PA 19102
10 am – 12:30 pm
Questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com or 215-320-1484
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Computer Science Teachers Association Philly Spring Symposium – Mar 20
- Youth Climate Summit, Franklin Institute – Apr 6,7,13,14
- Webinar: Helping Gun Violence Survivors – Mar 3
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.