Spring 2021 Pulitzer Center Teacher Fellowship – Feb 8
Posted by Pulitzer Center on January 19, 2021
We are so excited to announce that the Spring 2021 Pulitzer Center teacher fellowships is open for applications!
How can engagement with underreported global news stories support existing curricula, while also preparing students to engage curiously, critically, and empathetically with the world? As part of this paid, virtual fellowship, a small cohort of educators will explore this question in community with other passionate fellows, award-winning journalists, and the Pulitzer Center education team. Spring 2021 applicants will have the option to apply for one or both of the following fellowship tracks, depending on eligibility:
- Stories of Migration: Going beyond the headlines (open to educators nationwide)
- Journalism and Justice: Making local connection to global issues (open to educators in Chicago, Illinois, exclusively)
Upon successful completion of the program, fellows will be provided with…
- An $800 stipend
- A Pulitzer Center Teacher Fellow digital badge
- A certificate for 25 professional learning units (PLUs)
Apply to be a part of the fellowship cohort—and please help us spread the word! Applications are open through Monday, February 8. Explore the eligibility requirements, details, and key dates here. If you have any questions please reach out to us here!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar on Emerging Adults: Myths & Facts: Why The Huge Disparities? – Mar 25
- Webinar: Emerging Adults: Why Are They Different? – Mar 11
- Critical Methods in Service Learning – Feb 25 & Mar 4
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.