Special Issue of Journal in Research and Innovative Teaching & Learning: The COVID-19 Pandemic and Its Impact
Posted by Emerald Insight on March 23, 2021
The Journal in Research and Innovative Teaching & Learning has published a special issue (Volume 14, Issue 11), “The COVID-19 Pandemic and Its Impact.”
Titles of some of the articles:
- Transformation of learning from real to virtual: an exploratory-descriptive analysis of issues and challenges
- Learners’ experience and needs in online environments: adopting agility in teaching
- K-12 teachers’ remote teaching self-efficacy during the pandemic
- Real-world problems through computational thinking tools and concepts: the case of coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- And more…
Access the entire issue here.
More in "New Resources"
- New CDC Initiative: Racism and Health
- Grant for people coming out of prison
- Stand Up, Speak Up, Let’s Keep Each Other Safe: Stop Asian Hate
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.