Community Behavioral Health
Special Assistant to Deputy CMO, Community Behavioral Health
Community Behavioral Health is currently looking for a Special Assistant to the Deputy CMO of Children’s Services to join our team.
The Special Assistant to the Deputy CMO is responsible for managing the Deputy CMO’s high priority work flow and agenda. The Special Assistant must have a Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology, Public Health or related field and a minimum of 5 years direct care experience working with children. The Special Assistant will also have a strong familiarity with children services and systems within Philadelphia County.
- Manages the D-CMO’s workflow and priorities by anticipating steps ahead.
- Anticipates needs of the D-CMO and identify opportunities to create processes and systems to streamline office flow.
- Successfully completes critical, high priority D-CMO work assignments in a time-sensitive manner.
- Prepares for and follows up on internal and external meetings.
- Prepares policy briefings, talking points, presentations and proposals for internal and external meetings.
- Prepares materials and notes for and ensure follow-up on various Board, leadership and staff meetings.
- Drafts and edits various documents including internal/external correspondence and legislative testimony.
- Conducts and assembles research, tracks other program models and generates ideas on a variety of topics.
- Participate in meetings, taskforces and workgroups both internally and externally.
- Work closely with The Project Management Group/Office as key stakeholder on D-CMO special projects.
- Collaborates with Administrative Assistant to facilitate the flow of schedules, emails and telephone communications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology, Public Health or related field
Relevant Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years of direct care experience within a range of settings and client populations; public relations experience beneficial
- Flexible and able to adjust to evolving needs.
- Ability to optimize processes and improve efficiency.
- Comfortable working with people at all levels of the organization.
- Forward thinking and able to anticipate needs.
- Resourceful and practical.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Astute listener
- Detail oriented
- Big picture thinker with ability to prioritize
- Employees must establish and maintain Philadelphia residency within 6 months of hire date.
More Grant Opportunities
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.