Social Media Marketing Intern, ACHIEVEability
Social Media Marketing Intern – Create Buzz to Make a Difference!
ACHIEVEability is seeking an intern or volunteer to increase the quantity, quality and effectiveness of our use of technology-based social networks. The goal is to raise public awareness of and financial support for our mission of breaking the generational cycle of poverty through higher education, supportive services, affordable housing, community and economic development, and accountability.
The successful applicant will benefit by increasing their expertise in social media marketing and by developing a portfolio of social media products and outcomes.
· Develop a social media marketing plan, which will include:
o Social media platforms to be utilized, objectives for the various platforms, and priorities for updating
o Calendar for creating and maintaining content
o Potential ways for increasing ACHIEVEability donations through social media tools
· Work with other staff to aggregate and/or create articles, photo and video content
· Publish content
· Interact with social media followers
· Monitor and report on social media activities and outcomes
· Perform other tasks related to social media marketing and other public relations initiatives
· Outstanding written communication skills
· Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms
· Desire to learn more about and increase skill levels regarding social media marketing
· Background in public relations and marketing principles, both traditional and technology-based
· Detail-oriented and technologically savvy
· Fast learner
· Sense of humor
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. On the subject line of your e-mail, please indicate:
Social Media Marketing Intern – YourFirstName YourLastName
This position comes with a small stipend.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.