Social Enterprise Directory
Posted by Weaver's Social Enterprise Directory on December 4, 2018
Weaver’s Social Enterprise Directory is a national, online, public directory for social enterprises, defined as businesses that aim to combat social problems, in the United States. The mission of Weaver’s Social Enterprise Directory is to advance the United States social enterprise ecosystem by educating and equipping people, businesses, and government with knowledge and resources about social enterprises, which are businesses that aim to combat social problems.
There are over 1,000 social enterprises that are currently featured in the directory, but it will be continuously updated on an annual basis. The directory is expected to feature at least 3,000 social enterprises by 2020.
The benefits and value of Weaver’s Social Enterprise Directory include:
- Providing free, online access to information about the goods and services, social activities, and legal structure of social enterprises in the United States.
- Offering affordable, fast downloads of data on the geographical, social, legal, and economic activities of over 1,000 social enterprises operating across the United States.
- Providing technical and consulting assistance for developing customized directories for use by government, nonprofit organizations, and social businesses.
- Promoting the work of social enterprises that operate across the United States.
Visit the site at: www.socialenterprisedirectory.com
More in "New Resources"
- Tufts University: Election Imperatives 2020
- Communicating in a Pandemic – How Cities Can Better Reach Non-English Speakers
- Compact Nation Podcast: Finding a Voice
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.