Social Action and Justice Education Fellowship Program, Arcadia University – Jan 29
Posted by Arcadia University on January 26, 2021
- Full or partial tuition and housing scholarships (cost of attendance)
- A fully equipped laptop
- Study abroad funding
- Social justice leadership training and development opportunities
- Job placement advantages in the School District of Philadelphia and priority interviewing in surrounding school districts…and more!
Faculty members of our School of Education will hold Information Sessions on Friday, January 29th during three separate sessions; if interested please sign up here: Sign up for the SAJE – Secondary Education Information Session.
It may seem like this is an extensive process but aside from the general application for admission, all students (or faculty/staff) have to do is submit the SAJE Fellowship Interest Form to be considered. As far as the essay that is on the interest form, the prompt is simply to state why you (the student) are interested in the SAJE fellowship and why social justice and diversity is important to you, especially through education.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns or need any clarification. If you know of any potential interested students, please do not hesitate to send this info to them or to put them in contact with Alex Dominguez at email@example.com.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar on Emerging Adults: Myths & Facts: Why The Huge Disparities? – Mar 25
- Webinar: Emerging Adults: Why Are They Different? – Mar 11
- Critical Methods in Service Learning – Feb 25 & Mar 4
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.